|In this edition of the Vesper Boat Club newsletter...
Latest club updates are available on our website: https://www.vesperboatclub.org/
Click Here to Contact Vesper Boat Club
Recent Vesper Newsletters can now be also be viewed on our website @ Newsletters – Vesper Boat Club
Captains Update: FRIDAY prep; SATURDAY Work Party
A huge thank you to the team of Melissa, Matt, Eric, and Ellis for their initial work at the club today! Below is the plan for the next 2 days, please read carefully:
Tomorrow, Friday 9/3: The boathouse will have power restored and open after 4pm. Please only come down if:
- You have a private boat and would like to check on its status
- You can start collecting trash that has floated into the boat bays
- You can help move a few boats in the side yard in preparation for the HP returning from the Penn tent
Please let Melissa know if you plan to come Friday. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Saturday 9/4: WORK PARTY - This is when we need the most help
- 8:00 am: We need 2-3 people who have a power washer to come help power wash the boat bays. It will be muddy and we would like to get this done before moving anything around.
- 9:00 am: We will need all hands on deck with tasks including: draining boats/oars, moving and cleaning boats, bringing equipment down that was moved to the second floor, etc. We will provide a detailed plan with specific tasks prior to Saturday morning
Please respond to the Captains (email@example.com) if you plan to come down on Saturday, and specifically if you have a power washer.
Keep in mind that it will be quite dirty/muddy, and as always, be sure to wear a mask while inside the club.
Thanks so much,
Mari & Jenn
If you have something that you'd like to add to the newsletter, please contact us @ VesperBoatClubNews@gmail.com.
touch to go back to top....