|In this edition of the Vesper Boat Club newsletter...
From the Captains:
Latest club updates are available on our website: https://www.vesperboatclub.org/
Click Here to Contact Vesper Boat Club
Recent Vesper Newsletters can now be also be viewed on our website @ Newsletters – Vesper Boat Club
WEIGHT ROOM USE
The board has approved Weight Room use by a maximum of 2 people from the same household or approved bubble. If you have not already done so, please declare your double bubble HERE (except HP team).
- Weightlifting equipment only (no cardio equipment)
- Max. Capacity: 1 person; 2 people may share the room if they are from the same household or approved bubble
- You must make a reservation through iCrew and confirm that you are symptom-free every time you access the boathouse
- Reservation slots allow for a minimum of 30’ down time between equipment use
- Refer to the iCrew weight room reservation guidelines (CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS)
- Masks must be worn at all times
- All equipment must be cleaned and disinfected after use; returned to its designated location
If you would like to access any club equipment (boats, weight room, ergs, etc), please follow these steps:
The Captains will create your iCrew account for boathouse and equipment access only after you have completed these steps.
- VBC COVID Protocol Acknowledgement Form: Read the Return to Rowing policies (link in form), and 'sign' your name in this form - if you have signed this once you do not need to do so again
- Declare your non-same-household 2x HERE: only if you wish to row a 2x or use the weight room with a non-same-household partner - you do not need to physically sign anything on paper
Please avoid the docks ~10 min before and after the following times (you may launch in between these times). These are scheduled practices:
- Monday-Friday: 5:30a; 7:00a; 3:45-4:15p; 5:30-6p
- Saturday Morning: 7-7:45a; 8:45-9:45a; 11-11:45a
- GFS will be on spring break next week (3/29-4/2) They have requested morning practice time for their entire squad between 10:45a-1p. Please avoid the dock and 8s bay at 10:45a and 1p.
Volunteers needed Saturday (tomorrow) 12:00-2:00pm
The club needs a good cleaning.....erg room; weight room; round room; locker rooms. There is 'stuff' lying about that will either need to be disposed of or a new home found.
To Do Tasks found HERE
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
Jenn and Mari
If you have something that you'd like to add to the newsletter, please contact us @ VesperBoatClubNews@gmail.com.
touch to go back to top....