Most of you will be well aware of what's going on this year for freshers, but if you aren't, here's a cheery email explaining everything!
As always, this is organised for you, so there are no catches, no hidden costs, no profiteering, it tops all equivalent campuses across the country, and is as good a week - and cheaper! - than some of the biggest uni's in the country. Honest. Go look!
The only way to guarantee entry to all events is through the wristband - particularly relevant to The UV Everything party, the Silent Disco, and the Bogan Bingo - so if you want to attend these bear this in mind. Entry on the door is available, but on a strictly first come first served basis. The wristband also saves you £15 over the week, equivalent to free entry on one of the two big nights!
If you have missed what's going on:
plus loads of giveaways, games, freebies and mayhem.
- MistaJam - one of the best festival DJs you will ever see.
- Tough Love - One of the hottest house acts out there right now, fresh from their residency at Sankey's in Ibiza.
- Doorly - International jetsetter and a hugely respected DJ; always delivers. And mixes with his nose...
- Meridian Dan - Exploded with 'German Whip' last year, and making waves with 'Hot For Me Now'
- Etta Bond - Soulful, beautiful and saying exactly what you're thinking. Seen and Never Heard is one of my favourite tracks this year.
- UV Everything Party - Bubbles, paint, glowsticks, more!Silent Disco
- Bogan Bingo and the Shitty Disco - If you know, you know...
- Comedy, TBA
Wristbands are on sale at chester.ac.uk/WazzFreshers and cost £45! That works out at £5.63 per day.