10 Must-See Attractions for $10, November 10 to 15
NIAGARA FALLS, ON - During the week of Sleep Cheap (November 10 – November 15), Niagara Region residents once again have the opportunity to enhance their Sleep Cheap stay and visit 10 of Niagara Falls must-see tourist attractions for only $10.00 per person, or $30.00 per family (up to 6 family members), with the WonderFalls Pass!
• Niagara Parks’ Butterfly Conservatory
Since 2015, the WonderFalls Pass has raised over $75,000 with the proceeds to improve the condition and accessibility of parks and playgrounds in Niagara Falls – “Residents Save and Help All Kids Play.” Over the past year, new accessible elements were added to 10 City parks.
Through the generosity of partners Niagara Parks, Skylon Tower, Niagara Falls Fun Zone, Niagara Clifton Group, and Nightmares Fear Factory, this incredible offer is available to enhance your Sleep Cheap experience.
The WonderFalls Pass is valid for 6 consecutive days beginning Sunday November 10th, through closing time on Friday November 15th, and is valid for one time admission to each attraction.
The 2019 WonderFalls Pass includes admission to:
• Niagara Parks’ Floral Showhouse
• Niagara Falls History Museum
• Skylon Tower
• The Haunted House
• Mystic Maze of Mirrors at the Niagara Falls Fun Zone
• Galaxy Quest Lazer Tag at the Niagara Falls Fun Zone
• Mini Putt Shipwreck Adventures at the Niagara Falls Fun Zone
• Guinness World Records™
• Nightmares Fear Factory
The WonderFalls Pass is now available to purchase for Niagara Residents only (I.D. required), until Friday November 15, 2019 at the following locations:
For more information, visit the WonderFalls Pass website.
- Niagara Falls City Hall, Finance Counter, 4310 Queen Street
- Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Gale Centre Arena, Customer Service Desk, 5152 Thorold Stone Road
- Open 7 Days a Week, 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- MacBain Community Centre* MyCity Customer Service Centre, 7150 Montrose Road
- Monday, Tuesday, Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday 9 a.m. to 12 noon
- Please note, Montrose Road is closed from the north driveway entrance of the MacBain Community Centre to Kinsmen Court. The closure is expected to last until October 31, 2019, weather permitting.
- Niagara Falls History Museum, 5810 Ferry Street
- Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Closed Monday
And if you haven't yet booked a great deal on a great room for Sleep Cheap week, offers are still available at many of our participating hotels (and waterparks). Plus, the Greg Frewin Theatre is offering up to 50% off tickets to two amazing shows. Proceeds from these offers benefit local charities. Visit www.sleepcheapcharitiesreap.com for more information.
For more information, contact:
Councillor Victor Pietrangelo
City of Niagara Falls