Bell Let's Talk Flag Raising
NIAGARA FALLS, ON - The City of Niagara Falls will be raising a flag on January 30th in support of the 9th Annual Bell Let's Talk Day.
- WHAT: Bell Let's Talk Flag Raising
- WHERE: Rosberg Family Park, 4284 Queen Street (beside Niagara Falls City Hall)
- WHEN: Wednesday, January 30th, 2019 at 12:00 noon
- WHO: City of Niagara Falls – Councillor Wayne Campbell
Mayor’s Youth Advisory Committee – Sarah Chan, Member (event emcee)
Pathstone Mental Health – Shaun Baylis, CEO
Niagara Falls Community Health Centre – Nicole Soble, Youth Program Lead and Celeste Turner, Youth Program Facilitator
- WHY: Bell Let's Talk Day focuses on “sharing stories of recovery and hope from Canadians of all ages all around the country, living with mental illness or providing support for those who do.”
The City of Niagara Falls is joining the conversation by participating on Bell Let’s Talk Day.
Visit bell.ca/letstalk for more information on how they are helping to end the stigma around mental illness.
For more information, contact:
Carey Campbell, Manager, Office of the Mayor and CAO
City of Niagara Falls
905-356-7521 ext. 4206