Bell Let's Talk Flag Raising
NIAGARA FALLS, ON - The City of Niagara Falls will be raising a flag on January 29th in support of the 10th Annual Bell Let's Talk Day.
The City of Niagara Falls is joining the conversation by participating on Bell Let’s Talk Day.
- WHAT: Bell Let's Talk Flag Raising
- WHERE: Rosberg Family Park, 4284 Queen Street (beside Niagara Falls City Hall)
- WHEN: Wednesday, January 29th, 2020 at 3:30 pm
- WHO: City of Niagara Falls, Mayor’s Youth Advisory Committee, Niagara Falls Community Health Centre
- WHY: Bell Let's Talk Day focuses on “sharing stories of recovery and hope from Canadians of all ages all around the country, living with mental illness or providing support for those who do."
Visit bell.ca/letstalk for more information on how they are helping to end the stigma around mental illness.
For more information, contact:
Carey Campbell, Manager, Office of the Mayor and CAO
City of Niagara Falls
905-356-7521 ext. 4206