Visit 10 Must-See Attractions for Only $10.00
An Amazing Offer To Enhance Your Sleep Cheap Stay
During the week of Sleep Cheap (November 10 – November 15), Niagara Region residents once again have the opportunity to enhance their Sleep Cheap stay and visit 10 of Niagara Falls must-see tourist attractions for only $10.00 per person, or $30.00 per family (up to 6 family members), with The WonderFalls Pass!
The WonderFalls Pass is now available to purchase for Niagara Residents only (I.D. required), until Friday November 15, 2019, at the following locations:
The WonderFalls Pass is good for 6 consecutive days beginning Sunday November 10, through closing time on Friday November 15, and is valid for one time admission to each attraction. For more information on The WonderFalls Pass visit www.sleepcheapcharitiesreap.com
- Gale Centre Arena, 5152 Thorold Stone Road
- Open 7 Days a Week, 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Niagara Falls City Hall, Finance Counter, 4310 Queen Street
- Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- MacBain Community Centre*, 7150 Montrose Rd
- Monday, Tuesday, Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Thursday 8:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- *Please note, Montrose Road is closed from the north driveway entrance of the MacBain Community Centre to Kinsmen Court.
- Niagara Falls History Museum, 5810 Ferry Street
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday, Wednesday 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday 10:00 a.m.– 9:00 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.