The WonderFalls Pass
An Amazing Offer To Enhance Your Sleep Cheap Stay
During the week of Sleep Cheap (November 10 – November 15), Niagara Region residents once again have the opportunity to enhance their Sleep Cheap stay and visit 10 of Niagara Falls must-see tourist attractions for only $10.00 per person, or $30.00 per family (up to 6 family members), with The WonderFalls Pass!
The WonderFalls Pass is still available to purchase for Niagara Residents only (I.D. required), until Friday November 15, 2019, at the following locations:
The WonderFalls Pass is good for 6 consecutive days beginning Sunday November 10, through closing time on Friday November 15, and is valid for one time admission to each attraction. For more information visit www.sleepcheapcharitiesreap.com
- Gale Centre Arena, 5152 Thorold Stone Road.
- Open 7 Days a Week, 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Niagara Falls City Hall, Finance Counter, 4310 Queen Street.
- Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- MacBain Community Centre, 7150 Montrose Road. View hours.
- Niagara Falls History Museum, 5810 Ferry Street. View hours.