Building Healthy Communities: Long Beach is happy to announce the fourth cycle of the BHC Long Beach Mini-Grants! For the past three years, we have given out grants totaling: $36,632 for a total of 34 projects! We're excited to provide support for community projects that will have an immediate impact in our West and Central Long Beach community in addressing some of the issues outlined in our Community Action Plan.
The BHC Long Beach Mini-Grant was created to:
- Support informal groups (501c3 status is not required);
- Provide an opportunity for learning and development;
- Directly support creative projects that enhance the ongoing work of Building Healthy Communities: Long Beach;
- Support community engagement in our West and Central Long Beach focus area;
- Make an immediate impact in our focus area.
The maximum award available per applicant/project is $1,250. Qualifying proposals must be relevant to the current Community Action Plan for BHC Long Beach and be slated for implementation in late spring/summer of 2015. Applications are due no later than March 30, 2015.
For more information, please call 562-436-4800 or email email@example.com.