Today is the day – Day 1 of OE Week 2022! Where do you start?
There are 36 activities happening today from India, to Estonia, Moldavia, Romania, the Netherlands, Switzerland and Poland to Canada and the US. Read the full schedule here.
Here are just a few to pop into:
(all times displayed are UTC)
- 05h30: Activity-a-Thon – School of Education and Research, MIT-ADT University, Pune, India
- 06h00: #JaaJotain – Ketukopteri / Otavia, Finland (in Finnish)
- 08h00: EDEN Open Education Week – EDEN Digital Learning Europe, Tallinn, Estonia,
- 13h00: 10th Anniversary of Open Education Week – Scientific Library Alecu Russo State University of Balti, Moldova (in Romanian)
- 13h57: How to collaborate in creating and maintaining open education content in practice: challenges, hurdles and successes – Grasple, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 14h00: Open educational practices. Some problematic issues – Step by Step Center Romania, Bucharest, Romania (in Romanian)
- 17h00: Introduction to eCampusOntario H5P Studio – eCampusOntario, Toronto, Canada
- 17h00: Open Scholarship: What Counts as Open Publishing with Chris Friend – University of Windsor, Canada
- 18h00: Open Education Leadership – CCCOER, USA
- 18h00: Webinar “Género y Entornos Digitales Abiertos” – Cátedra Unesco en Educación Abierta de la Universidad de la República,Montevideo, Uruguay (in Spanish)
- 18h00: Atelier sur le développement d'un schéma de métadonnées pour un dépôt bilingue de REL en FLS pour la plateforme Camerise – Groupe de travail Camerise, Collège universitaire Glendon de l’Université York, Canada (in French)
Check out all 219 activities and 70 OERs that have been shared by the Open Education community.