I am delighted to share with you a Legislative District 64 sponsored Town Hall Meeting featuring our Utah Legislators and Senators. In a couple weeks, the 2014 Session of the Utah Legislature will be in full swing. We wanted to provide an opportunity to meet with your Legislators.
Tuesday, January 14, 2013 at 7:00 p.m.
75 West Center, Provo, Utah
Refreshments are sponsored by Speaker Becky Lockhart
We've invited all of Utah County's Legislators and Senators:
- Representative David Lifferth, District 2
- Representative Kay Christofferson, District 56
- Representative Mike Kennedy, District 27
- Representative Brian Greene, District 57
- Representative Keven Stratton, District 48
- Representative Jake Anderegg, District 6
- Representative Francis Gibson, District 65
- Representative Dana Layton, District 60
- Representative Keith Grover, District 81
- Representative Dean Sanpei, District 63
- Representative Marc Roberts, District 67
- Representative Val Peterson, District 9
- Speaker Rebecca Lockhart, District 64
- Senator Howard Stephenson, District 11
- Senator Mark Madsen, District 13
- Senator John Valentine, District 14
- Senator Curt Bramble, District 16
- Senator Diedre Henderson, District 7
- Senator David Hinkins, District 27
- Senator Ralph Okerlund, District 24
It is an honor and privilege to work with you to promote good government. Please help us get the word out. Here are three ways:
- Invite a few friends to attend with you.
- Forward this email to some friends. (Use the link below.)
- Post the information on Facebook and Twitter and extend an invitation to attend. (You can use the links below.)
Feel free to contact me with any questions. I'm also particularly grateful to NuSkin for their willingness to allow us the use of their newly built annex to their headquarters.
Legislative District 64, Chair