Remember in Prayer...
Don't forget to pray for the work we are able to do together as part of the WELS (Wisconsin Ev. Lutheran Synod). Here is a suggestion:
- Barbara Bisceglia - Resident of Balfour and member of Living Savior - Barbara continues to heal at a new Balfour location that can meet her medical needs.
- Bob Hutchison - Resident of Balfour and member of Living Savior - Aubin, Bob's wife, has won her race and wears her crown of victory. Aubin passed earlier this month. Pray for Bob and the family, as they mourn her earthly absence, but rejoice in her victory in Christ!
- Peterson Family (Brandon, Melissa, Dylan and Blake)- Brandon has been deployed with the Navy. Please pray for their family, as they are going through a lot of transitions.
- Pam Griffin - (Morning Westerberg's mother) - Battling cancer. Pray that the Lord might open her heart that she might see the light of God's love in Jesus.
- Merlin Camrud - Experiencing significant pain and challenges related to his physical health. If you know Merlin, say a prayer, give him a call, and give thanks to God for preserving his life through so much adversity the last few months!
- Susan Bondow - (Pastor's mother) - Ongoing treatment for leukemia expected to end in 2021. The treatments have been working wonderfully thus far. Still a long road ahead, but feeling beyond blessed!
- Mt. Lebanon, Milwaukee, Wis. – Lord, during this time of unrest and uncertainty, we ask you to be with congregations and missions in the cities of our country. We pray for Mt. Lebanon in Milwaukee. Guide the mission work they carry out especially through their school. Bless them as they strive to be for their community a community of love and forgiveness through Jesus Christ. Amen.
Prayer request? Email HERE.