Remember in Prayer...
Don't forget to pray for the work we are able to do together as part of the WELS (Wisconsin Ev. Lutheran Synod). Here is a suggestion:
- Barbara Bisceglia - Resident of Balfour and member of Living Savior - Barbara continues to heal at a new Balfour location that can meet her medical needs.
- Bob Hutchison - Resident of Balfour and member of Living Savior - Aubin, Bob's wife, has won her race and wears her crown of victory. Aubin passed earlier this month. Pray for Bob and the family, as they mourn her earthly absence, but rejoice in her victory in Christ!
- Peterson Family (Brandon, Melissa, Dylan and Blake)- Brandon has been deployed with the Navy. Please pray for their family, as they are going through a lot of transitions.
- Pam Griffin - (Morning Westerberg's mother) - Battling cancer. Pray that the Lord might open her heart that she might see the light of God's love in Jesus.
- Merlin Camrud - Experiencing significant pain and challenges related to his physical health. If you know Merlin, say a prayer, give him a call, and give thanks to God for preserving his life through so much adversity the last few months!
- Susan Bondow - (Pastor's mother) - Ongoing treatment for leukemia expected to end in 2021. The treatments have been working wonderfully thus far. Still a long road ahead, but feeling beyond blessed!
- East Asia – Lord Jesus, we praise you for your enduring love that has worked salvation for us. We thank you for the privilege of the Great Commission to share this good news with all nations. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to begin mission work in East Asia a decade ago and for blessing those efforts despite government restrictions. Please guide our strategy now as missionaries have had to leave the country. Grow the house churches that are being led by national pastors. Help WELS as we train, mentor, and visit. May your gospel reap a rich harvest among the Chinese-speaking people of this region. Amen.
Prayer request? Email HERE.