|Thursday, October 27, 2016
2017 Benefits Enrollment Period Closes Tomorrow - LAA/LUS
The deadline for 2017 Benefits Enrollment is Tomorrow,October 28th at 2359 CST. Make sure you enroll by going to www.my.aa.com to access the Benefits Enrollment Guide and choose the options that are right for you.
Be sure and print a confirmation statement of your 2017 benefits and related contributions.
Don't forget that the Union Benefit Planners offer additional coverage not provided in the Company plans:
- Individual Short Term Disability Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance with Long Term Care
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
Consult the Union Benefit Planners Guide for more information. There are two ways to enroll - Online or by calling 1-855-874-0236.
If You Don’t Enroll:
2016 benefit elections for will carry over, including voluntary benefits, with the following exceptions:
- Health Savings Account (HSA) — You must make a new HSA contribution election each year; however, you may enroll or change your election anytime during the year.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) — You must re-enroll in the Health Care and Dependent Care FSAs each year to continue participating.
APFA National Health Chair
APFA is a strong and independent Union comprised of 26,000 hard-working Flight Attendants of American Airlines. Like any organization, opinions and interests are varied. What makes APFA unique, though, is its highly democratic process which allows members to make their voices heard through the direct election of their Union representatives and voting power on all Constitutional changes. APFA is proud of its membership’s diversity, passion, and advocacy.
(817) 540-0108 | www.apfa.org | 1004 W. Euless Blvd, Euless, TX 76040