PBS Refresher WBT Due May 31 - LUS
- PBS Refresher WBT Due May 31 - LUS
- Domestic and Int'l On-Board Requirements - LAA/LUS
- Crew Meals - LUS
A Preferential Bidding System (PBS) refresher Web-Based Training (WBT) module is now available in the Learning Hub on Jetnet
. This training clarifies top PBS questions often asked of PBS trainers and the Flight Attendant Bidding Resource Center (FABRC).
The WBT module is mandatory
, and must be completed by Tuesday, May 31, 2016. You will receive $25 training pay upon completion.
As a reminder, with the exception of CQ, any WBT offered, will be processed through a pay report outside of CATCREW. You will not
see your pay for WBT completion in CATCREW.
To access the WBT module, Click Here
or click on the Learning shortcut under ‘Find it Fast’ on Jetnet
. From there, select Visit Learning Hub. This required training will be listed in your ‘To Do’ list. Click on the Start button to launch the lesson.
WBT Device Requirements
- iOS 7 or greater is required
- iPad mini not supported
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher
- Firefox and AOL not supported
Domestic and Int'l On-Board Requirements - LAA/LUS
Flight Attendants are required to be on-board
and ready to receive passengers at the following times for Domestic segments and International segments:
Domestic On-Board Requirements
- 30 minutes prior to departure for A/C with less than 165 passenger seats
- 35 minutes prior to departure for A/C with 165 or more passenger seats
As a reminder, Flight Attendants are NOT
required to have passenger boarding begin earlier than the above times for Domestic flights. It is a direct violation of our Contract to board early.
International On-Board Requirements
- 45 minutes prior to departure for all NTI/NIPD departures
- 50 minutes prior to departure for all TI/IPD departures
As a reminder, Flight Attendants are NOT
required to have passenger boarding begin earlier than the above times for NTI/NIPD and TI/IPD flights. It is a direct violation of our Contract to board early.
Transoceanic International (TI) / International Premium Destination (IPD) flying is International flying operating or deadheading over the Atlantic, Pacific (excluding Hawaii), Arctic or Indian Oceans except:
Non-Transoceanic International (NTI) / Non-International Premium Destination (NIPD) flying is International flying that does not meet the definition of TI/IPD Flying. Hawaii is NTI/NIPD flying.
- Operating or deadheading within North America and
- Operating or deadheading between North America and Bermuda or any Caribbean destination.
- For purposes of this Section, “North America” is defined as the northern continent of the Western Hemisphere, extending north from the Panama-Colombia border, and including the Central American countries, Mexico, the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States, Alaska and Canada.
Please reference Section 11.M
of the 2014 JCBA
if you are challenged to board early.
Crew Meals - LUS
Flight Attendant crew meals will be provided when the total block hours for the day
is scheduled to be 8.01
hours or greater. In addition, Flight Attendant crew meals will be provided when working a Transoceanic International (TI) flight. Such meals will be the same as those provided to the Pilots working the flight.
Flight Attendant monthly crew meal schedules are located on Wings under the heading Home > Workgroups > Flight Service > Bidding
Should you not receive a meal prior to departure, contact Flight Service Daily Operations immediately at 888-222-4737
(available 24 hours a day). They will take the key information such as date, flight number, city pair and crew member information. This team will then coordinate with the local catering department to arrange a meal at the scheduled or a down-line station.
In a case where you are not provided with a scheduled crew meal and Flight Service Daily Operations is not able to arrange one, you are permitted to secure food from an alternative food provider (airport vendor) that day for reimbursement. Submit the receipt for reimbursement to Flight Service for actual, reasonable meal expenses.