|Tuesday, March 14, 2017
2017-18 Round 2 LUS Vacation Bidding Now Open - LUS
LUS Flight Attendant Vacation Bidding Guide (WINGS Login Required)
- If you were not awarded all or any of your vacation, or failed to bid in the primary bid, you should participate in the secondary bid for any remaining vacation days.
- If awarded a 1, 2 or 3 day period in the primary bid, do not bid any additional 1, 2 or 3 day periods in the secondary bid, unless you only have 3 or less days remaining to bid.
- If you fail to bid in the primary or secondary bid periods, or if you bid an insufficient number of preferences, you will be assigned from the remaining vacation day. This occurs after all secondary bids are awarded.
The Annual Vacation Bid and Award (AVBA) guide and instructional video is also available on your Flight Attendant tablet. Access the guide in your Document Library > PBS Documents. You can watch the video in the Flt Svc Training app > Other Videos.
Days Available for Round 2:
Vacation Support Contacts:
- Vacations Administration: (800) 327, 0117, options 2, 5, 3
- Vacations Administration: FA.Vacations@aa.com
- Flight Attendant Bidding Resource Center (FABRC): (800) 327-0117, options 2, 8
APFA is a strong and independent Union comprised of 25,000 hard-working Flight Attendants of American Airlines. Like any organization, opinions and interests are varied. What makes APFA unique, though, is its highly democratic process which allows members to make their voices heard through the direct election of their Union representatives and voting power on all Constitutional changes. APFA is proud of its membership’s diversity, passion, and advocacy.
(817) 540-0108 | www.apfa.org | 1004 W. Euless Blvd, Euless, TX 76040