Thursday, January 5, 2017
Critical Coverage - LAA
APFA was just notified by the Company that steps 6, 7, 8, and 9 are being invoked per Article 9L as follows:
6. A Reserve Flight Attendant who is scheduled for a duty-free period may be assigned to a trip sequence provided, however, such trip sequence is scheduled to terminate at his/her home base no later than twelve (12) hours from the scheduled start of his/her duty-free period.
7. Regularly scheduled Flight Attendants at the base in reverse order of seniority provided, however, there is no conflict with his/her scheduled duty-free period.
8. Reserve Flight Attendants on a scheduled duty-free period.
9. Regularly scheduled Flight Attendants on a duty-free period, in reverse order of seniority.
Critical coverage and L2 is open at all LAA bases with the exception of RDU. Please be aware of how many hours you have. If first party contact is made and you are low on time, you can be scheduled for an assignment. In addition, please make sure you will have at least 10 DFPs for the month should you be rescheduled with additional flying.
APFA National Scheduling Chair
APFA is a strong and independent Union comprised of 25,000 hard-working Flight Attendants of American Airlines. Like any organization, opinions and interests are varied. What makes APFA unique, though, is its highly democratic process which allows members to make their voices heard through the direct election of their Union representatives and voting power on all Constitutional changes. APFA is proud of its membership’s diversity, passion, and advocacy.
(817) 540-0108 | www.apfa.org | 1004 W. Euless Blvd, Euless, TX 76040