Mark your calendars for this event...

The Third Annual
Vail Bike Swap!

August 13, 2022

Drop Off Your Gear to Sell
8/12 - 5 pm to 7 pm at Battle Mountain High School
 8/13 - 8 am to 10 am at Battle Mountain High School

Buy or sell used bikes and gear at the third annual Vail Bike Swap presented by Ski & Snowboard Club Vail and The Kind Bikes and Skis at Battle Mountain High School in Edwards.  Details at

The Vail Bike Swap benefits the SSCV Vail Junior Cycling Team.  If your things sell during the Bike Swap, Ski & Snowboard Club Vail will take a 20% commission and mail you a check for the remaining 80%.  All unsold items must be picked up by 5:30 pm on Saturday, August 13th they are considered a donation to Ski & Snowboard Club Vail and will become the property of SSCV immediately.

For more information on selling your bike, drop-off times, sale success tips, and other helpful information, check it out here

We look forward to seeing you there on August 13th from 11 am - 4pm! 

Check out the Vail Bike Swap Website Here!

We hope your family or business will donate a talent, experience, stay or item to SSCV's 60th Anniversary electronic auction taking place this November.  To supplement these family or business donations, SSCV is looking for volunteers to help solicit in-kind donations from businesses, including phone calls, emails and additional follow up to finalize auction donations, SSCV will provide businesses to solicit and will also look forward to hearing your input on additional businesses you are willing to solicit.  Volunteer points awarded to solicitors will depend on the amount of time you are able to commit.

Please contact Land at by August 17 if you are interested in helping to solicit items. Solicitations to start now and donations to be received by September 20, 2022.

For sponsorship opportunities and related marketing benefit overviews please click here.  Please contact Sharon Schmidt at or 978-621-8738 to learn more about cash event sponsorship opportunities and related marketing benefits.
Copyright © 2022 Ski & Snowboard Club Vail, All rights reserved.

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.