Saturday, August 22 starting at 8:00 a.m.
Show up when you can!
This Saturday we will be having a workday to finish up important cleaning and maintenance items prior to the opening of our school next Wednesday. Please come and assist us in getting our facility ready for a new school year. Come join us even if you have only an hour to spare. We have a tremendous amount of work that needs to get completed. Some of the items are listed below. We look forward to a great turnout!
Contact Aron Groth with any questions: email@example.com
Some Tasks for the day include:
- prepping the playground for new wood chips
- spreading out wood chips
- wiping down walls and shelves
- washing windows
- sweeping and cleaning the gymnasium
- cleaning school stairwells
- cleaning entryways and doors
- replacing water damaged ceiling tiles
- Cleaning entryway overhangs
- Fixing gutter leaks