Today’s client-only note covers:
Log in to your CB Insights account to read the entire note here.
- Is an insurance company getting into making drugs?
- Blame it on the rain: earnings calls and the bad weather excuse
- Warren Buffett ain’t digging cyber insurance
- Meal kit partnerships with grocers make little sense
- Lending Club gets creative as consumer lending gets crowded
- Nvidia doesn't care about the drop in crypto mining demand
P.S. I'm very curious how many folks actually know who the duo in the above image is. If you know who they are, drop me a line. Bonus points if you mention your favorite song by them.