At the close of every year, we take stock of our data, survey our analysts, and project the year ahead in tech.
We do this in not 1, but 3 cornerstone turn-of-year reports: the already available Tech IPO Pipeline, 2020 Game Changers, and the soon-to-be-published 2020 Tech Trends report.
BTW, if you know someone who might like to receive the upcoming report, send them this link to sign up for the newsletter: https://www.cbinsights.com/newsletter.
This year, we’ll be covering 14 tech trends that will shape 2020, including:
- How quantum computing will enter the commercial mainstream
- Why big tech will double down on the healthcare market
- How livestreaming transforms e-commerce and shopping culture
- The move to "zero-waste" supply chains
- A surprise twist in the future of crypto/digital currencies
Rest assured that unlike much of what is produced by the pundit-industrial-complex, our reports explain in depth why we've selected certain categories, companies, and trends for inclusion. They also offer evidence and data in support.
Look for the Trends report on January 16.