Our Digital Health 150 list dropped today — get it here.
But first, many of you have asked about my morning routine.*
So in case it's helpful for others out there, here you go.
The 7 things I do every morning:
1. Wake up and shut off my Eight Sleep
2. Jump into my cold plunge cuz suffering is good
3. Drink double serving of Athletic Greens
4. Complete gratitude journal while listening to the All-In pod
5. Stare into the sun for 25 minutes (thank you Andrew Huberman)
6. Reread “The Hard Thing About Hard Things” by Ben Horowitz
7. Get to inbox zero
At this point, it's 6:15 am, and I'm ready to take on the world.
Rise and grind.
#trillionairemindset #grindset #youcandoit
*Nobody has asked.
Now on to the DH150.