This week, I'm writing you with my Executive Director JJ Lind to thank you for all that you've done for us the past year, and to ask your support for some of the exciting developments on the horizon.
Looking back on the past year, it’s hard not to feel grateful for all that 2014 has given us. We are grateful that it’s our job to search for truth, meaning, and beauty through movement, for the many opportunities we’ve had to share this search with you, and for the support of folks like you who share our commitment to community, progress, and asking hard questions.
Your gift will help us:
- Pay our dancers a fair wage for their work
- Launch a new mentorship and professional development initiative that will equip our company’s dancers with new skills that will allow them to grow and thrive beyond their time with us
- Begin development of a new participatory dance work called The Social
- Expand AIM/Connect, our education and community program
- Achieve our vision for a dance company that places people, ideas, and community at the center of all it does.
We’ve come so far together in such a short period of time, and we owe so much of that you. Whether you’ve come to a show, made a donation, or simply followed our activities on Facebook, we thank you. We look forward to building a strong and vibrant future together.