September ~ Good News Clubs begin October 11-12 ~ State Enrichment Retreat November 6 ~ CEF World Day of Prayer November 9 ~ 7th Annual Verse-A-Thon February 7-9, 2020 ~ CYIA Winter Retreat June 14-26, 2020 ~ CYIA Training Camp
1) Twenty-one - 5-Day Clubs held with 324 children enrolled throughout the chapter and 5 making first-time decisions
2) Over $12,000 raised to support the entire summer ministry
3) New Good News Club® starting in Baldwin—Greenfield Elementary
4) Prayer team praying for an Osceola Good News Club
1) Bring children to all six Good News Clubs starting this month and give wisdom and strength to the workers.
2) Provide enough dedicated volunteers so the Spring Valley club can begin again this year.
3) Supply many faithful participants for our annual Verse-A-Thon fundraiser.
4) Keep the summer missionaries excited about sharing their faith with others.
Prayer is not eloquence, but earnestness; not the definition of helplessness, but the feeling of it; not figures of speech, but compunction of soul. ~Hannah More
Auction for CEF
Remember you can donate quality used items to Robbies Auction House in Amery, WI with the proceeds going directly to this CEF chapter.
Click HEREfor information and designation form.
🙏 Would you like to join our daily prayer chain? Receive a short prayer concerning the work of CEF of the Greater St. Croix Valley once a day by either text or email.
To sign up text @cefgr to 81010 or to (859)353-4683 or CLICK HERE to sign up via email. 🙏
CEF of Wisconsin Greater St. Croix Valley Chapter
Lisa Inlow ~ Local Director
Bill Stirrat ~ Field Missionary
Our Committee: Barry Iverson ~ Chair Bryan Anderson ~ Vice Chair Shannon Hoppe ~ Secretary
Odrey Rasmussen ~ Treasurer Gloria Stokes ~ Member Renee Iverson ~ Member
Wendy Bachman ~ Member
CEF of the Greater St. Croix Valley is a faith-based ministry funded solely by those whom the Lord moves to give to it. Your gifts of any size makes an impact on reaching children for Christ in the St. Croix Valley and surrounding areas.
CHECK ~ mail your donations to the address listed below.Please make a notation to designate your funds to: General Fund, Lisa Inlow, Bill Stirrat, Summer Missionary (by name), or other (list). Click here for commitment card. Please make checks out to CEF.