December 14, 2019 ~ Teen Game Party January 2020 ~ Good News Clubs resume after Christmas break February 7-9, 2020 ~ CYIA Winter Retreat June 14-20, 2020 ~ CYIA Training Camp
1) New bookkeeper provided for the chapter
2) Prayer teams expectantly praying to begin new clubs an Osceola and Barron
3) Bill Stirrat safely returns from Children’s Ministries Institute®
4) Over $4,000 raised during our 7th Annual Verse-A-Thon.
5) Five summer missionaries teaching in after-school Good News Clubs.
1) Bring all the children back to our clubs after the Christmas holiday break.
2) Keep interest alive in the hearts of teens who taught last summer and those currently serving.
3) Provide many more teens, new and returning, to attend the Winter Retreat in February.
4) Build the teaching teams needed to begin new clubs in Osceola and Barron.
5) Provide a new local director and office administrator for the chapter.
“Walking with God down the avenues of prayer we acquire something of His likeness, and unconsciously we become witnesses to others of His beauty and His grace.” E. M. Bounds
Auction for CEF
Remember you can donate quality used items to Robbies Auction House in Amery, WI with the proceeds going directly to this CEF chapter.
Click HEREfor information and designation form.
🙏 Would you like to join our daily prayer chain? Receive a short prayer concerning the work of CEF of the Greater St. Croix Valley once a day by either text or email.
To sign up text @cefgr to 81010 or to (859)353-4683 or CLICK HERE to sign up via email. 🙏
CEF of Wisconsin Greater St. Croix Valley Chapter
Bill Stirrat ~ Field Missionary
Our Committee: Barry Iverson ~ Chair Bryan Anderson ~ Vice Chair Shannon Hoppe ~ Secretary
Odrey Rasmussen ~ Treasurer Gloria Stokes ~ Member Renee Iverson ~ Member
Wendy Bachman ~ Member
CEF of the Greater St. Croix Valley is a faith-based ministry funded solely by those whom the Lord moves to give to it. Your gifts of any size makes an impact on reaching children for Christ in the St. Croix Valley and surrounding areas.
CHECK ~ mail your donations to the address listed below. Please do NOT write a name on the memo line of the check. If there is a ministry representative that has communicated this opportunity with you, please write their name on a separate note or indicate it on a commitment card (see below). Ministry representatives may include Bill Stirrat (Field Missionary) or a Summer Missionary (by name).
You may also indicate if you are responding to a specific need.