March 31 ~ CYIA Application Deadline April 25 ~ CYIA Orientation June 14-20 ~ CYIA Training Camp Jul 6-Aug 14 ~ 5 Day Clubs Aug 16 ~ Celebration Picnic
· So far, nine students plan to teach 5-Day Clubs this summer.
· Our Osceola Good News Club Team submitted a space request to begin at Osceola Elementary School next year.
· Every week over 100 children in our 6 Good News Clubs heard the gospel after school and were challenged to live their lives for Jesus.
· More teens would be burdened to reach children with the gospel and serve this summer.
· Continued wisdom and unity through the Spirit for state staff planning the summer CYIA training Camp.
· The Lord would fill teaching teams needed to begin new clubs in Osceola and Barron for next school year.
· We would find creative ways to stay connected to our Good News Club kids despite school closings.
"Prayer lays hold of God's plan and becomes the link between His will and its accomplishment on earth. Amazing things happen, and we are given the privilege of being the channels of the Holy Spirit's prayer." — Elisabeth Elliot
Auction for CEF
Remember you can donate quality used items to Robbies Auction House in Amery, WI with the proceeds going directly to this CEF chapter.
Click HEREfor information and designation form.
🙏 Would you like to join our daily prayer chain? Receive a short prayer concerning the work of CEF of the Greater St. Croix Valley once a day by either text or email.
To sign up text @cefgr to 81010 or to (859)353-4683 or CLICK HERE to sign up via email. 🙏
CEF of Wisconsin Greater St. Croix Valley Chapter
Bill Stirrat ~ Field Missionary
Our Committee: Bryan Anderson ~ Chair Renee Iverson ~ Secretary Odrey Rasmussen ~ Treasurer Shannon Hoppe ~ Member Wendy Bachman ~ Member
Barry Iverson ~ Member
CEF of the Greater St. Croix Valley is a faith-based ministry funded solely by those whom the Lord moves to give to it. Your gifts of any size makes an impact on reaching children for Christ in the St. Croix Valley and surrounding areas.
CHECK ~ mail your donations to the address listed below. Please do NOT write a name on the memo line of the check. If there is a ministry representative that has communicated this opportunity with you, please write their name on a separate note or indicate it on a commitment card (see below). Ministry representatives may include Bill Stirrat (Field Missionary) or a Summer Missionary (by name).
You may also indicate if you are responding to a specific need.