|Hi! I hope January was filled with lots of fun games for you. We at Stonemaier have plenty of news to share from our busy month.
Upcoming Events and News
In-Stock Inventory and Pre-Order Products
- Viticulture Facebook Group: I recently discovered that there is a wonderful group on Facebook comprised of people who love to play and talk about Viticulture, so I wanted to let you know about it...especially since I will be soon posting some spoilers there for the secret project we've been working on (like the image to the right). If anyone starts a similar group for Euphoria, Scythe, or Between Two Cities, please let me know so I can join!
- Kickstarter Talk: I've been asked by a local organization to give a talk about Kickstarter on February 15 in St. Louis. Click here if you'd like to attend.
- Valentine's Day: A local game store in St. Louis, Game Nite, invited me to join them and their guests for wine, cheese, and Viticulture on Valentine's Day. If you're interested in attending, click here for more information.
- Viticulture 1.0 Upgrade Pack: We lowered the price on the Viticulture 1.0 upgrade pack on our website and Amazon, as we want to make sure anyone who wants to upgrade their first-edition copy of Viticulture to the second edition can do so.
- Scythe: With Scythe's recent selection on BoardGameGeek's "Most Anticipated Game of 2016," we saw a big jump in pre-orders in January (pre-order here). We've been in pre-production and production for the non-printed components for over a month now, so our quantities are set. That means we're going to start running out of our allocated supply of some of those components in the next month or two.
- Limited Products: We have very limited stock of a few special products that we won't be reprinting, so I wanted to let you know before we run out. Below is a chart showing the quantities those products in each shipping region (click here to order). Also, if you're interested in ANY of our retail products that are no longer available in your region, please let us know on this form. If we get enough interest in an out-of-print product, we'll consider making another print run.
Top 3 Most-Viewed New Blog Entries in January:
If you'd like to receive my crowdfunding blog lessons in your inbox as they're published (2 per week), click here
and enter your e-mail address on the right sidebar where it says "Subscribe to Blog via Email."
What We've Been Playing:
T.I.M.E. Stories, Mombasa, Burgle Bros, Quantum, Kanban, Le Havre, Crokinole, Biblios, Arboretum, Trickerion, Mysterium, The Game, Star Wars Carcassonne, Castles of Mad King Ludwig, Concordia
If you'd like to discuss the contents of this e-mail or if I need to add/change something without resending the newsletter to everyone (i.e., confusing phrasing or a broken link), please go to this page on our website
— Jamey Stegmaier
Game Design YouTube Channel