|Hi! I'm excited to reveal ala carte sales for Scythe related items this month, as well as some major progress on a number of our products. We had a great time at Gen Con earlier this month, and I've been happy to spend a lot more time on Charterstone over the last few weeks.
Scythe Ala Carte
Whenever we receive a new shipment from our manufacturer, Panda, we get a lot of loose packs of components for replacement parts. At this point we know how many components we need to set aside, which leaves us with some extra stuff that you might be interested in.
We've added the following Scythe-related items to our ala carte page:
Please note that (a) these items ship from St. Louis, so shipping is quite expensive to distant locations and (b) while these items are quite limited, we're making more of all of the promos and the special accessories to sell in the future (see details and ask questions here).
- plastic containers
- Automa decks (for playing against multiple AI opponents)
- 25 miniatures (for painting)
- 3 promo power dials (these are already in the the Kickstarter games)
- 80 metal coins
- 80 realistic resource tokens
- game board extension
- art book
- wooden resource tokens
- BGG Promos: We're planning to release Scythe promos over time on the BGG store, starting with some of the cards found in the Kickstarter versions of Scythe.
- Meeplesource: Meeplesource has created an array of special wooden tokens for Scythe that are available on their Kickstarter campaign. They're also a vendor for some other Stonemaier products and promos (see their website).
- Scythe Expansion: Invaders from Afar, on target for a November release, is not available for individual customers to pre-order from Stonemaier Games. However, you can request it from you preferred retailer (local or online). The stock code is STM615.
- Tuscany Essential Edition: Our translation team worked hard this last month to bring you the Tuscany EE rules in 16 different languages.This expansion to Viticulture will arrive at the participating pre-order retailers in October.
- Tabletop Simulator: We have a growing collection of games on the digital physics platform Tabletop Simulator, including Scythe, Euphoria, and (soon) Viticulture Essential. We also offer Scythe, Viticulture, and Between Two Cities on Tabletopia.
- Essen Spiel: Stonemaier Games will not have a booth at Essen, nor will Jamey or Alan be there. However, Morten will be there, so feel free to reach out to him on BoardGameGeek to see if he's available. Also, Morning Players will be releasing the French, German, and UK-English versions of Scythe at Essen (booth F-131).
Top 3 Most-Viewed New Blog Entries in August:
If you'd like to receive my crowdfunding blog posts in your inbox as they're published (2 per week), click here
and enter your e-mail address on the right sidebar where it says "Subscribe to Blog via Email."
What We've Been Playing:
Castle Knights, Captain Sonar, Guilds of London, Can’t Stop, Vast, Imhotep, Mystic Vale, Hansa Teutonica, Merkator, Brewin’ USA, Rick and Morty, and Isle of Skey
If you'd like to discuss the contents of this e-mail or if I need to add/change something without resending the newsletter to everyone (i.e., confusing phrasing or a broken link), please go to this page on our website
— Jamey Stegmaier
Game Design YouTube Channel
Scythe Facebook Group
Viticulture/Tuscany Facebook Group
Charterstone Facebook Group
Euphoria Facebook Group
Treasure Chest Facebook Group
Future Printing Request Form