|Hi! We're sending the July e-newsletter a little early for various reasons. It features a big announcement about the Tuscany Essential Edition and a quick two-question survey.
Tuscany Essential Edition
- HOPE: Our European publishing partner currently has a beautiful semi-cooperative board game on Kickstarter called HOPE. It features some awesome figurines, innovative gameplay, and a really cool 3D illusion game board, and I’ve really enjoyed the amount of backer participation during the campaign. It’s nearly 200% funded with about 2 weeks left in the campaign, so feel free to check it out!
- Gen Con: We don't have a booth at Gen Con (just a conference room), so we can't sell products. However, Cephalofair Games has partnered with us to sell the retail version of Scythe at their booth (2963A). This is after KS rewards are fulfilled (Gen Con pickup for Kickstarter rewards isn't an option).
- Scythe: For details on Scythe Kickstarter and pre-order fulfillment, please see the latest project update. Short version: It's currently shipping to most areas, and you'll know when your copy has shipped because you'll get a tracking confirmation email.
- Quick Survey: We're considering several options for Euphoria expansions, a few of which are in various stages of development. We'd like your help to see how we should proceed via this two-question survey (it's for everyone, not just Euphoria owners).
You asked for it (at least, enough of you to justify a print run), so we're making it! The Tuscany Essential Edition ($30 MSRP; click for full details) will feature 3 expansions to Viticulture:
- 1 extended board (double-sided) and 36 wooden stars
- 6 structure mats and 36 structure cards
- 11 special worker cards and 14 special worker meeples
Pre-ordered copies will include 9 new special worker promo cards which will also be available through the BoardGameGeek store.
Tuscany Essential Edition will be available from July 13-19 via a retailer-focused pre-order campaign (similar to what we did for Moor Visitors). I'll send out an announcement via this e-newsletter. It's open to ALL retailers (online and local), so if you want your favorite retailer to participate, please have them contact Jamey at email@example.com.
Top 3 Most-Viewed New Blog Entries in June:
If you'd like to receive my crowdfunding blog posts in your inbox as they're published (2 per week), click here
and enter your e-mail address on the right sidebar where it says "Subscribe to Blog via Email."
What We've Been Playing:
Isle of Skye, Helios, Mysterium, Rex, Star Wars Rebellion, Qwirkle, Libertalia, Skull, and El Grande
If you'd like to discuss the contents of this e-mail or if I need to add/change something without resending the newsletter to everyone (i.e., confusing phrasing or a broken link), please go to this page on our website
— Jamey Stegmaier
Game Design YouTube Channel