After attending the World Hepatitis Summit 2015, EASL returns to Glasgow to address end-stage liver disease
Join us to discuss:
- Specific treatments
- Pathophysiological background
- Cardinal manifestations
- Bacterial infection
- Intensive care
- Liver transplantation
to secure your seat!
Special fees for all UK based HCPs and nurses, for full details contact the EASL Office.
Apply for an EASL Fellowship, boost your learning and enjoy up to 3 months in a host European institution exchanging your liver research and science courtesy of EASL. The Andrew K. Burroughs short-term training fellowship is open to those under 35 and/or still in training.
Application deadline: 15 September 2015
This year's Masterclass will include scientific sessions on:
- Viral Hepatitis
- Metabolic and cholestatic liver disease
- Pro & Con discussions
- Should betablockers be stopped in patients with advanced cirrhosis?
- Treating the HCV decompensated cirrhotic patient: before or after liver transplantation?
Check out the programme
Application deadline: 25 September 2015
||Autoimmune hepatitis was the first liver disease for which an effective therapeutic intervention, corticosteroid treatment, was convincingly demonstrated in controlled clinical trials.
However, 50 years later AIH still remains a major diagnostic and therapeutic challenge.
Application is now open for the EASL Basic School of Hepatology on T cell responses in viral hepatitis and hepatocellular carcinoma
What are the course objectives?
- Heterogeneity of T cell subsets
- Analysis of T cell responses
- T cell responses in viral hepatitis
- T cell responses in hepatocellular carcinoma
- Lessons on immune therapy
30 places are available, so apply now
Application deadline: 7 November 2015