The Registry Grant programme is now open!
Picture: Prof. Joost PH Drenth, Polycystic liver disease (PLD) Registry, Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Radboudumc / The Netherlands
Funding provided by EASL will help you to organise consortia groups dedicated to data gathering with specific focus on liver disease.
Organise your group → Gather data → Share your research findings with the liver community.
Last week a new record was registered: 2,862 abstracts were submitted for presentation at The International Liver Congress™ 2016. If you want to discover the most prominent liver research data available, join us in Barcelona, April 13-17, 2016!
Book your ticket and register to secure your seat. Early fees are still available.
Choose the colour that best suits your scientific specialty then look for it on the ILC 2016 programme.
We’ve redesigned the scientific content to highlight specialties and fields enabling you to make informed choices on sessions you should attend.
1. Monthly access to the Journal of Hepatology
2. Reduced fees to The International Liver Congress™ 2016 and all other EASL meetings
3. Unlimited use of our award winning LiverTree™
4. The finest education and research – schools of hepatology, mentorship, fellowships programmes
5. Financial support through registry grants
Join our liver community and play your part at the Home of Hepatology.