On Monday, March 8th at 10:00 am, NSHD will send out a link to sign up for COVID-19 vaccine appointments for that week. North Shore Health Department is expecting to receive 498 doses of the Pfizer vaccine for the week of March 8th.
NSHD encourages the following eligible groups to sign up for an appointment through the link on March 8th:
- Adults ages 65 and older
- Frontline health care personnel
- Residents and employees in skills nursing and long-term care facilities
- Police and fire personnel, correctional staff
As of March 1st, new groups became eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine. These eligible groups are also able to sign up using the link on March 8th and include the following in priority order:
More information on eligible groups can be found on the WI DHS website: https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/vaccine-about.htm
- Education and regulated child care staff
- Individuals enrolled in Medicaid long-term care programs
- Some public-facing essential workers
- Non-frontline essential health care personnel
- Facility staff and residents in congregate living settings.
All people who have signed up for the email list are receiving this sign-up regardless of your eligibility. Please review the currently eligible groups and only sign up for an appointment if you can attest to being a member of one of these groups.
If you have already been vaccinated and no longer wish to receive these emails, please unsubscribe by scrolling down and clicking "unsubscribe from this list" at the bottom of this email.