Weekend Market Picks
August 23 & 24, 2014
I'm here to remind you that it's still summertime! So go out and enjoy the good vibes, great shopping and delicious foods in the Markets of New York City!
Weekend Market Picks:
Saturday, August 23, 2014
- Arthur Avenue Retail Market: 8AM – 5PM, 2344 Arthur Avenue, The Bronx
- Brooklyn Night Bazaar: Fridays and Saturdays, 7PM – 1AM, 165 Banker Street, Brooklyn
- East Village Community Flea Market: 10AM – 7PM, 2nd Avenue between East 10th & 11th Streets, Manhattan
- Fort Greene Greenmarket: 8AM – 4PM, Washington Park between DeKalb & Willoughby, Brooklyn
Saturday & Sunday, August 23 & 24, 2014
- Aquaduck Flea Market: 8AM – 6PM, 700 Fountain Avenue, Brooklyn
- Better Than Jam Summer Pop Up on Governors Island: Saturdays and Sundays 10AM-6PM, Fridays and Mondays 11AM – 5PM, Get to Governors Island and follow the signs to the shop!
- Real NYC Designer Market: Saturday 11AM – 9PM, Sunday 11AM – 8PM, 109 Mulberry Street, Manhattan
- Wellness Market & Brooklyn Pop Up: 11AM – 6PM, 43 Waverly Avenue, Brooklyn
Sunday, August 24, 2014
- The Awaken Fair: 10AM – 6PM, 90 Havemeyer Street, Brooklyn
- Columbia Sunday Greenmarket: 8AM – 5PM, Broadway between 114th & 116th Streets, Manhattan
For all the details and more market stories, visit Markets of New York City!
Tweet me pictures of the amazing things you find in the markets this weekend @MarketsNYC!
Karen E. Seiger
Author, Blogger, Market Enthusiast
Markets of New York City
Join us! Facebook ∙ Twitter ∙ Instagram ∙ Pinterest