|Thursday, December 3, 2015
Secondary Vacation Bid and Assignment of Vacation Process Update - LUS
The issue with the second round of the 2016/2017 annual vacation award has been resolved. Results from the Primary Vacation Bid are not affected. The final vacation results from the Secondary Vacation Bid, as well as the Assignment of Vacation Process, are available on CatCrew, Option 15 & 21.
**ALL previously awarded Trades, Monthly Rebids (MRBs) and Filler Days have been deleted due to the rerun process.**
The timeline has been adjusted as follows:
If Recurrent/CQ Training was awarded through Training Bidding System (TBS) via Crew Portal during a period for which you are requesting VEX days, you will be provided an option of either rescheduling training or moving the VEX to the other end of the vacation period.
- January 2016 Vacation Trades may be submitted via the form on WINGS from December 3 at 09:00 MST, through December 7 at 21:00 MST
- Monthly Rebids and Filler Days bids may be submitted via CatCrew from December 3 at 09:00 MST, through December 7 at 21:00 MST
- Results for Monthly Rebid and Filler Days will be available no later than December 8 at 09:00 MST
- Vacation Trades for February 2016 to April 2017 may be submitted via the ETB via Crew Portal beginning December 3 at 09:00 MST
- January VEX Days may be requested now through December 12, at 23:59 MST
As a result of the Secondary Vacation Bid and Assignment of Vacation Process changes, the available days for the monthly rebid have also changed, and will updated on Wings prior to the reopening of the Monthly Rebid.
APFA is a strong and independent Union comprised of 25,000 hard-working Flight Attendants of American Airlines. Like any organization, opinions and interests are varied. What makes APFA unique, though, is its highly democratic process which allows members to make their voices heard through the direct election of their Union representatives and voting power on all Constitutional changes. APFA is proud of its membership’s diversity, passion, and advocacy.