New this week
Last time appearing in Notes
Go-Fund-Me for Mr. Barnes
Julian and Gabrielle's beautiful four year old son has numerous medical challenges including: hearing loss, mobility, celiac disease and ASD. He was recently diagnosed with a rare illness called Zellweger Syndrome. There is no known cure at this time.
They would like to get a service dog to help Maverick with mobility, auditory/visual assistance and companionship.
Please thoughtfully consider donating today to help us raise the funds necessary for the Barnes family to get a service dog for Maverick! The waitlist for a service dog can take over a year and a half so hopefully we can raise the funds together soon!
Please share this link with your community of friends.
The following efliers are obtained from this link and error can be caused by irregular format of the listed efliers. In case of error, you should help to contact Oscar at this email or (425)431-7045 and Edmonds School District to provide feedback that the format should be kept with a standard.
- United Way of Snohomish County Free Tax Preparation, eFlier at this link: posted 12/23/19
- Edmonds Center for the Arts Saturday Matinee, eFlier at this link: posted 12/23/19
- Edmonds School District January 2SLGBTQIA+ event, eFlier at this link: posted 12/19/19
- Edmonds School District Move60! Family Pool Night, eFlier at this link: posted 12/16/19
- Snohomish County Youth Chorus Recruitment Flier, eFlier at this link: posted 12/23/19