New this week
Last time appearing in Notes
Family Emergency Preparedness Open House
Join us on Wednesday, February 12 from 5-7 PM to learn best practices to prepare your family and home for a natural disaster. Representatives from the Federal Emergency Management Agency, Snohomish County Emergency Management, State Farm Insurance, and University of Washington will be present with interactive displays for you and your children. DHH interpreter will be on site. Questions? Contact Molly at this email. Flyer is at Emergency-Preparedness-Open-House2.pdf.
Chipotle Fundraiser Monday 2/24
Plan dinner out at the Lynnwood Chipotle on Monday, February 24. Eat between 4-8pm and 33% of proceeds will be donated back to MIT. Remember to invite your friends and family and let the cashier know you are there for the Madrona Fundraiser. Thank you for supporting MIT! Flyer is at CHIPOTLE.jpg.
Madrona Children’s Theatre presents Annie
Tickets on Sale now: Madrona.BookTix.com
Madrona Children’s Theatre presents Annie! This year there are 90 students performing in two complete casts comprised of 4th-8th graders. With a professional director, choreographer, music director and live musicians, this is no ordinary school musical!
Thursday 3/12/20 – 7pm*
Friday 3/13/20 – 7pm
Saturday 3/14/20 – 2pm* and 7pm
Sunday 3/15/20 – 12pm and 5pm
*ASL interpreted shows
Reserve seats in the ASL section by e-mailing this email.
All shows are performed at Mountlake Terrace High School, 21801 44th Ave W, Mountlake Terrace. Flyer is at Annie_YardSign_postcard.jpg.
Edmonds Comedy Night – Feb 21st and 22nd
Don’t miss out on the best night of comedy in Edmonds! Get tickets to the 13th Annual Edmonds Comedy Night before they are sold out. Make sure to select Madrona K-8 when you purchase tickets at EdmondsCenterForTheArts.org and we’ll receive $10 per ticket sold. See the flyer for more details. Flyer is at 2020poster.pdf.
Yearbook Sales End January 31st- last time to order for a 2019-2020 Madrona Yearbook
Yearbook Sales End January 31st! This is the last time to order a 2019-2020 Madrona Yearbook. This year's 64 page full-color book is on sales at: this link for $26.00. Don't be left out of the fun during the June yearbook distribution event!
If the company sends surplus books they will be on sale for $30 two days after yearbook distribution in June. Not sure if you ordered a book? Check the list of names posted in the Commons beside the screens! All teachers have also received lists of all buyers thus far.
Questions? Ask Monica Edwards.
The following efliers are obtained from this link and error can be caused by irregular format of the listed efliers. In case of error, you should help to contact Oscar at this email or (425)431-7045 and Edmonds School District to provide feedback that the format should be kept with a standard.
- Sno-Isle Libraries MLT talk about race, eFlier at this link: posted 1/22/20
- Edmonds School District Black Lives Matter Week flier, eFlier at this link: posted 1/22/20
- Edmonds Center for the Arts Kidstock 2020, eFlier at this link: posted 1/21/20
- Edmonds Center for the Arts The Joshua Show, eFlier at this link: posted 1/21/20
- Sound FC Spring Tryouts, eFlier at this link: posted 1/24/20
- Edmonds Boys & Girls Club Flag Football Reg, eFlier at this link: posted 1/24/20
- Edmonds Boys & Girls Club Spring Volleyball Reg, eFlier at this link: posted 1/24/20
- Pacific Little League Spring Ball, eFlier at this link: posted 1/24/20
- Everett Rowing Association Spring Season, eFlier at this link: posted 1/21/20