New this week
Last time appearing in Notes
STEAM night is fun for the entire family! We hope you can join us for hands-on science, technology, engineering, arts, and math activities. We also need your help to make it happen! Please volunteer just 30 minutes of your time (this link). There will also be raffle drawings for STEAM prizes throughout the night. Please contact Jessica at this email if you have any questions. Flyer is at SteamNightPoster2020.jpg.
Please be sure to wear your volunteer badge - either picture badge or a volunteer sticker - when volunteering at school. The stickers are available in the main office next to the sign-in sheet. These are a necessary part of volunteering and help our teachers and staff identify who is on campus. If you have a picture badge and would like a "Madrona Volunteer" lanyard, they are available for free in the MIT Family Room near the cafeteria.
TRACK and FIELD
TRACK AND FIELD 2020
SIGN UP FOR MCT STAGE CREW
Track season is just around the corner. Practice will begin March 30th.
Practices will be held every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 4:00-5:00pm.
If you are a sixth, seventh or eighth grade student, you can turn out for the track team.
If it is your first time participating in athletics, a physical is required.
Forms are located on the Edmonds School District website. Athletic Clearance Packet / Paquette Anual De Formas Para Atletismo
Informed Consent Forms
Any questions, please contact head coach JODY WHITE
Interested in helping out back stage? In 6th-8th grade? We need you!!!
Here's your chance to be involved with MCT backstage!
Stage crew link to sign up: this link Flyer is at annie-art.png.
Annie Tickets Going Fast
Tickets for Madrona Children's Theatre production of Annie are going fast. This is a great show for kids of all ages. Purchase tickets online now before prices go up at the door! Madrona.BookTix.com
Classified Staff Appreciation Week
To reserve seats in the ASL section and any questions please contact this email. Show dates are March 12-15 at Mountlake Terrace High School. Flyer is at AnniePoster_s4.pdf.
Classified Staff (Support Staff) Appreciation Week is March 9-12th. This is our opportunity to say thank you to all our wonderful staff who work with our children. Para educators, DHH interpreters, library para, custodians, our cook and cashier in the cafeteria, and our intervention specialist. Teachers have been provided with a sign up sheet to "adopt" a staff member so be on the look out for information coming from your center(s) on how they will be showing appreciation. If you have any questions, please contact Cher Ann, MIT Volunteer Coordinator at this email
The following efliers are obtained from this link and error can be caused by irregular format of the listed efliers. In case of error, you should help to contact Oscar at this email or (425)431-7045 and Edmonds School District to provide feedback that the format should be kept with a standard.
- U.S. Census Bureau April 1 Flier, eFlier at this link: posted 2/28/20
- U.S. Census Bureau April 1 Flier Spanish, eFlier at this link: posted 2/28/20
- Convoy of Hope Giveaway Fair, eFlier at this link: posted 2/25/20
- Right at School Flash Sale, eFlier at this link: posted 2/25/20
- Right at School Spring Break Camp, eFlier at this link: posted 2/25/20
- Edmonds Arts Festival Foundation Scholarship Program, eFlier at this link: posted 2/25/20
- St. Albans Episcopal Church Celtic Music Concert, eFlier at this link: posted 2/25/20
- Edmonds Center for The Arts After School Magic Camp, eFlier at this link: posted 2/19/20
- Edmonds School District: Youth & Family Wellness Fair, eFlier at this link: posted 2/19/20
- Girl Scouts of Western Washington Recruitment Flier, eFlier at this link: posted 2/19/20
- TGA Premier Sports Golf Brochure, eFlier at this link: posted 2/19/20