New this week
Last time appearing in Notes
MCT Art Contest - Open to ALL grades
See flyer attached please Flyer is at art-contest-flyer.docx.
ASB Winter Greens Sale to Support Gym/Recess Equipment
Madrona’s ASB invites you to buy your Holiday Poinsettia and Evergreens here and support the recess and sports programs at Madrona (new balls). Fill out the order-form below and enclose a check for your total (payable to Edmonds School District).
MCT SAVE THE DATE
TURN-IN your order to the MAIN OFFICE by Tuesday, Nov. 5th.
You may PICK-UP your items at Madrona on Wednesday, November 20th from 4-5:30pm.
Order form at this link: Flyer is at Fundraiser-Stadium-Flowers.pdf.
SAVE THE DATE!
Mandatory parent information meeting November 14th, 6pm in the Madrona Commons.
You MUST attend in order for your child to audition/participate, whether you are a new or returning MCT family.
Audition dates: November 18 for ensemble or small roles, November 19 for medium and large roles, November 22 callbacks. All are after school, 4-6pm.
More info coming soon! Flyer is at 35297024_n.jpg.
Volunteers needed in Kindergarten
Kindergarten is in need of parent volunteers to support our youngest learners in math, literacy and writing. We are asking any parents or grandparents that would like to volunteer to assist one to three students. Please contact Lib Rust at this email for more information in the exact time we need volunteers.
MS Volleyball Begins Monday Oct 14
MS Volleyball Begins Monday, Oct 14 at 4:00-5:00 in the gym.
Madrona Skating Party
Practices are Mon, Tues (conference week from 12:30-1:30)
Matches are every Tues beginning on 10/29 from 4:15-5:30 (10/29,11/5,11/12,11/19)
$40 players fee check made to ESD - NOT to MIT
District forms for parents to read before signing the 5 sheets below.
Forms (from the district paperwork) that actually need to be returned to Paula or Steve (5 sheets) attached below.
New athletes - all 5 sheets (NEED A PHYSICAL)
Returning athletes 4 sheets, Physical paper already on file
Fun family night at Lynnwood Bowl & Skate
Monday, November 4th
2 hours of Skating including skate rental for $8 (3.25 extra for inlines)
This is not a drop off event, kids must be supervised by a parent. Flyer is at Skate-Night.jpg.
The following efliers are obtained from this link and error can be caused by irregular format of the listed efliers. In case of error, you should help to contact Oscar at this email or (425)431-7045 and Edmonds School District to provide feedback that the format should be kept with a standard.
- Edmonds Boys & Girls Club Lacrosse, eFlier at this link: posted 10/22/19
- American Legion Auxililary Santa's Breakfast, eFlier at this link: posted 10/22/19
- South Snohomish County Fire & Rescue Neighborhood Night, eFlier at this link: posted 10/22/19
- Boy Scout Troop 582 Hatchery Project, eFlier at this link: posted 10/22/19
- Edmonds Police Foundation Holiday Dash Flier, eFlier at this link: posted 10/22/19
- Edmonds Police Foundation Holiday Dash Reg, eFlier at this link: posted 10/22/19
- Edmonds Lutheran Church Trunk or Treat, eFlier at this link: posted 10/22/19
- Alderwood Community Church Trunk &Treat, eFlier at this link: posted 10/17/19
- Edmonds-Woodway High Spooky Street Halloween Event, eFlier at this link: posted 10/15/19
- Friends of the Edmonds Library Annual Library Sale, eFlier at this link: posted 10/14/19
- Creekside Church Trunk R Treat, eFlier at this link: posted 10/14/19
- Edmonds School District Latino Family Information Night, eFlier at this link: posted 10/14/19
- Sno-Isle Libraries Edmonds Carnivous Terrariums, eFlier at this link: posted 10/14/19
- Renew Church Lego Camp, eFlier at this link: posted 10/22/19
- Washington Volleyball Academy Boys Clinic, eFlier at this link: posted 10/14/19
- Washington Volleyball Academy Boys Club Team Tryouts, eFlier at this link: posted 10/14/19