New this week
Last time appearing in Notes
Runners take your mark...get set...GO !!!
It’s that time of year for Cross Country.
If you are a 6th, 7th or 8th grade student, you can come out for the Madrona Cross Country Team!!
We will meet on the Track at 4:00pm on Tuesday September 10th.
Please print and fill out all necessary paperwork and bring with you. You can turn them into any of the coaches before the first day.
GO BEARS !!! Flyer is at Cross-Country-Schedule-2019.pdf and Cross-Country-2019.pdf.
The following efliers are obtained from this link and error can be caused by irregular format of the listed efliers. In case of error, you should help to contact Oscar at this email or (425)431-7045 and Edmonds School District to provide feedback that the format should be kept with a standard.
- Sno-Isle Libraries Tween Steam Edmonds, eFlier at this link: posted 8/30/19
- Snohomish County Youth Chorus Flier, eFlier at this link: posted 8/30/19
- Sno-Isle Libraries Reading with Rover, eFlier at this link: posted 8/30/19
- Soundview School Fall After School Activities, eFlier at this link: posted 8/30/19
- Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 8870 Essay Contest Form, eFlier at this link: posted 08/30/19
- Veterans of Foreing Wars Post 8870 Essay Contest Form B, eFlier at this link: posted 8/30/19
- Master Cho's Taekwondo Fall Classes, eFlier at this link: posted 8/30/19