We look to our gardens to see the first signs of spring...this year we are 2 - 3 weeks behind but the signs are starting to bloom in greens, yellows, pinks and purples.... Spring is a sign of new beginnings, new projects, new goals and a time to learn new skills. In honor of this, we have done a bit of spring cleaning, many of our knit kits are now on sale to make room for new and exciting things:
Spring into action, cast on a new project, finish up WIP's and inspire each other! We love to see what you are making, follow us and more importantly tag us on any and all TJC projects you are working on or have finished #TCJproject
- You know I love high quality mini scissors, well these wee stork scissors are just that!
- Vegan Fur Pom Pom's are the perfect topper for any hat; these faux fox ones look so real!
- A reinvention of the popular Capital Cowl to accommodate a beautiful Cotton/Merino yarn; its lighter weight, super soft quality and 3 color options are super fresh & modern!
- The Chunky Collection was a great hit! We brought in the staple colors which are available right now! We are also working on adding to the collection, we can't get enough of this chunky yarn!
- Additional colorways were added to the Portobello Cowl Knit Kit line.
- Color Fade Shawl Knit Kits are now offered!
FREE SHIPPING Always