In collaboration with partner associations, CAPACOA has prepared information, recommendations and resources to help arts organizations and presenters prepare for risks associated with COVID-19 HERE.
CAPACOA will regularly update this document with new information and resources as they become available.
They have also created a mailing list that you can subscribe to if you wish to report issues or share best practices with your colleagues. If you wish to stay tuned or to report unfortunate events, you may subscribe (and unsubscribe) to this list HERE.
Employees & volunteers of arts organizations are strongly encouraged to practice frequent hand hygiene and coughing and sneezing etiquette:
- wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- avoid close contact with people who are sick
- when coughing or sneezing cover your mouth and nose with your arms or tissue
- wash your hands and dispose of any tissues you have used into the garbage
- stay home if you are sick to avoid spreading illness to others
Don’t worry. Be ready.
Other useful resources: