West Sussex bites
- The videos for the Coastal West Sussex CCG Governing Body meeting from 28 January 2020 are now available to watch.
- Moatfield Surgery in East Grinstead has been presented with its second PACE Setter Award for its outstanding work in the care of children and young people.
- St Bernard Support (SBS) are holding sessions on financial wellbeing for people with life affecting illnesses such as cancer. Sessions run at Crawley Hospital on the third Tuesday of each month. Get in touch with SBS for more information or to reserve a place
- Have you ever taken part in medical research or have views about this? Versus Arthritis are conducting a survey and would like to hear from you.
- Take a look at the Public health matters blog for all the latest information about the coronavirus.