- How many CEUs are being offered for this conference?
- There is a total of 23 CEUs being offered (for full registration).
- What are my registration options?
- You can register for the full conference or by track.
- There are 3 tracks being offered this year:
- Health Law and Compliance/Privacy and Security
- Innovative Leadership/Data Analytics
- Coding and Revenue Cycle
- Are any of the sessions “LIVE”?
- All sessions will be offered ON-DEMAND only.
- How long will registration stay open?
- The sessions will be available until the end of the year (12/31/21). Registered attendees will be notified when the recordings will be deleted.
- How long will I have to listen to the recorded sessions once I purchase them?
- The sessions will be available for 60 days after purchase. If an extension is needed, please contact the PHIMA Central Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I earn more credits with a virtual meeting?
- Yes, now that you can purchase all/different tracks, you are able to listen to all of the sessions offered!
- I was looking forward to networking at the Annual Conference. How will I network now?
- PHIMA (through their partner, KnowledgeConnex) is providing a virtual networking tool. Those registered for the conference will have access to the networking tool. Instructions on how to access the networking tool will be provided to those who register.
- Will the vendors/exhibitors be included in the Virtual Annual Conference?
- Vendors/exhibitors will be given an opportunity to provide PHIMA with a video presentation that showcases their company and educates PHIMA attendees on how their products/services can be a solution to the issues that health information professionals encounter.
- The Annual Conference is the time for PHIMA to raise money for scholarships that are provided to students. How will PHIMA fund the scholarships? Will PHIMA provide scholarships in 2022?
- PHIMA is committed to supporting students. We held a virtual raffle in 2020 and will continue to raise funds through a virtual platform in 2021.
- Will there be a PHIMA Business Meeting?
- Yes! PHIMA will hold a virtual business meeting with important association updates.
- I was planning on attending the Educator’s Forum at the Annual Conference – will there still be a meeting?
- There will be a spring/summer conference call set for the educators. Date/time TBD.
- Will there be an in-person 2022 Annual Conference?
- Yes (unless state restrictions are in place) – the 2022 Annual Conference is scheduled for April 25-26, 2022 at the Lancaster Wyndham Resort and Conference Center.