NCHN sponsors the Executive Roundtable (ER) sessions as a venue for Rural Network Leaders to meet virtually, once a month, and share topics that are top of mind in this complex healthcare environment. The next two sessions are a continuation of our July conversation. We will take a deeper dive into possible solutions to the issues facing network leaders. We want to know:
- What are the significant challenges in your rural network?
- What solutions have been most significant in addressing these challenges?
- When you consider the emphasis on sustainability in your network, what confounds you?
- What creative solutions have you discovered to create on-going sustainability in your unique network?webinar
- Who are your key network stakeholders?
- What are the most significant contributions of your advisers and board members?
These are just some of the situations we will consider in our Executive Roundtable sessions in August and September. You will need to bring your curiosity to the forum and a willingness to listen deeply to your colleagues and respond with practices from your network perspective.We look forward to hearing you on: Tuesday, August 30th @ 2:00 PM ET; 1:00 PM CT; 12:00 PM MT; 11:00 AM PT
There's still time to take advantage of this NCHN member benefit - but don't delay as the first webinar is September 1st! Members can save 50% off the regular price for this webinar training series. To place your order please complete this order form. Questions? Please contact Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org.