Follow us on Twitter and be notified of new jobs as soon as they are posted: Twitter.com/LongwoodsJobs
Healthcare Leadership and Nursing positions added daily on jobs.Longwoods.com. Click here to see them all or add your own positions.
"What in God's name was I thinking?" Video: What not to do at your office holiday party
From the Longwoods Archives
"You are an employer. For years, you have had a number of company events such as … the office Christmas party… But recently, you … have heard that employees may sue the employer for damages if the employee suffers injuries resulting from consuming too much alcohol." Alcohol Risk Management
To what extent are managers and supervisors responsible for the safety of employees who choose to drink at staff functions?
Employers' Liquor Liability: Paternalistic Obligations or Personal Responsibility?
Subscribe to any of the Longwoods Journals here
More | Send us your transitions.
- Owen Adams to acting Secretary General and CEO, Canadian Medical Association, Ottawa, ON
- Dr. Michael Hoffman to Scientist, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, Toronto, ON
- John Bozzo to Executive Lead, Marketing and Communications, Ontario Telemedicine Network, Toronto, ON
- Michael Hillmer to Director, Planning, Research and Analysis Branch, Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, Toronto, ON
- Dr. Steve Morgan to Director, UBC Centre for Health Services and Policy Research, Vancouver, BC
- Dr. Aroha Page to Academic Advisors Group to the College of Nurses of Ontario, North Bay, ON
- Dr. Ian Mitchell to Director, Office of Health and Medical Education Scholarship, University of Calgary, Calgary, AB
- Bruce Wright to Regional Associate Dean, Vancouver Island, UBC Faculty of Medicine, Vancouver Island, BC and...
- Bruce Wright to Head, Division of Medical Sciences, University of Victoria, Victoria, BC
- Jelle Kuypers to Chief Financial Officer, MedMire, Halifax, NS
- Dr. Janet Roscoe awarded Mastership from American College of Physicians, Scarborough, ON
- Maureen MacDonald to Acting Leader, Nova Scotia NDP, Halifax, NS
- Hon. Monica Ell, Deputy Premier, to Minister of Health, Government of Nunavut, Iqaluit, NU
- Dr. Ken Quong to President, Yukon Medical Association, Whitehorse, YT
- Dr. Rao Tadepalli to Board, Canadian Medical Association, Ottawa, ON
- Muriel Amar to Executive Director, Armand-Frappier Foundation of INRS University, Laval, QC
- Dr. Lorraine Kalia to Scientist, Division of Genetics and Development, Toronto Western Research Institute, Toronto, ON
- Dino Sophocleous to Executive Director, Arthritis Research Foundation, Toronto, ON
- Janice Boyle to Executive Director, Western Region, Muscular Dystrophy Canada, Vancouver, BC
- Elizabeth Krestick to Manger, Patient Relations and Quality, Waterloo Wellington CCAC, Waterloo, ON
- Susan Porter to Vice Provost, Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies, Faculty of Medicine, UBC, Vancouver, BC
- Richard Strasser reappointed to Dean, Northern Ontario School of Medicine, Sudbury, ON
- Leslie Flynn to Vice-Dean Education, Faculty of Health Sciences, Queen’s University, Kingston, ON
Don’t forget; we don’t make these up. Please send your promotions, appointments, retirements and other transitions to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Our transitions come from sources we believe to be reliable. We do not guarantee that they are correct. But we are rarely wrong.
Jobs.Longwoods.com specializes in Healthcare Executive and Leadership Postings, and Nurse jobs. Click here to see the latest positions
- Manager CCC/Rehab – Level 1, Level II & Rehab Services - Georgian Bay General Hospital, Midland and Penetanguishene, ON
- Manager, Occupational Health & Safety Nursing and Employee Services - Niagara Health System, Welland, ON
- Director, Cardiac Care - London Health Sciences Centre, London, ON
- President & Chief Executive Officer - Orillia Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital, Orillia, ON
- Director, Client Services - Mississauga Halton CCAC, Mississauga, ON
- Plus lots of Nurse jobs in, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia
- Many more healthcare positions here
Our busy careers site, jobs.Longwoods.com
, is the ideal place to advertise positions in healthcare. This site is not only Canada wide, but world wide, and is exclusively for the healthcare profession. Hundreds of healthcare recruiters use the site to recruit top candidates and close to a thousand job seekers are registered users. Hundreds of thousands of visitors to this site make it the most popular page on Longwoods.
on Twitter and see the jobs as soon as they are posted: Twitter.com/LongwoodsJobs