New this week
Last time appearing in Notes
Current 6th/7th grade Informational Trip Meeting: Italy/Croatia 2021
Calling families of current 6th and 7th graders: Join other Madrona Middle School students for a travel opportunity abroad the summer of 2021. There will be an informational meeting on Monday, November 18th at 6pm in Renaissance Center. We will discuss the details of the bi-annual, all inclusive Explorica student trip chaperoned by familiar Madrona staff, as well as the early sign up bonus. Questions, or can't make the meeting? Contact Hillary Hubacker at this email or Amy Johnson at this email
An Exciting Volunteer Opportunity Awaits You!!
Don’t have time to volunteer for Madrona events or in the classroom? Looking for an option that’s relatively a low time commitment but is essential to the Madrona Community? Here is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
MOD Pizza Fundraiser 12/3
MIT needs help to administer and maintain the Bear Necessities and Email Blasts Application.
Requires knowledge of the following areas:
Google Cloud Platform
If you are interested, please contact this email
Meet up with friends and family for lunch or dinner at MOD and 20% will be donated back to MIT.
Nancy Churnin DAW Book Orders
Remember to mention Madrona when you order!
Tuesday December 3, 2019
19718 Hwy 99, Bldg 4 Suite 103
If you ordered a signed book from Nancy Churnin, our guest author during Deaf Awareness Week, the books have been delayed. We received books without Nancy’s signature, but the distribution company is fixing it this week. We hope the books will be to students by mid-November. Thank you for your patience!
MKF - Green Envelopes
Our Madrona Kids Fund Campaign is in full swing! If you haven't gotten a Green Envelope yet, they are available in the office or the Family Room. Donations can be made online via PayPal or with a check made out to MIT (don't forget to put MKF in the memo line).
We are asking each family to donate just $10 a month - that is less that the cost of two grande pumpkin spice lattes! Thank you for supporting MIT! Flyer is at MKF-Logo-2.png.
MIT Meeting on WEDNESDAY, Nov 13th at 6pm
The next MIT meeting will be on WEDNESDAY, November 13th at 6pm in the library. Please note the earlier start time. Childcare will be provided in the MIT family room (across the hall from the library). Guest speakers at the meeting are Brad Proffitt (middle school teacher) and Holly Zenz (assistant principal) talking about Madrona's disaster preparedness plan.
MCT SAVE THE DATE
SAVE THE DATE!
Mandatory parent information meeting November 14th, 6pm in the Madrona Commons.
You MUST attend in order for your child to audition/participate, whether you are a new or returning MCT family.
Audition dates: November 18 for ensemble or small roles, November 19 for medium and large roles, November 22 callbacks. All are after school, 4-6pm.
More info coming soon! Flyer is at 35297024_n.jpg.
The following efliers are obtained from this link and error can be caused by irregular format of the listed efliers. In case of error, you should help to contact Oscar at this email or (425)431-7045 and Edmonds School District to provide feedback that the format should be kept with a standard.
- Edmonds School DistrictFamily and Community Education Night, eFlier at this link: posted 11/08/19
- Edmonds Woodway High Performing Arts Pride & Prejudice, eFlier at this link: posted 11/7/19
- Edmonds Center for the Arts Funny Girl, eFlier at this link: posted 11/5/19
- Edmonds Sister City Commission Travel To Japan Poster, eFlier at this link: posted 11/5/19
- City of Edmonds Sister City Commission Educator's Opportunity, eFlier at this link: posted 11/5/19
- City of Edmonds Sister City Commission Chaperone Form, eFlier at this link: posted 11/5/19
- City of Edmonds Sister City Commission Student Exchange Form, eFlier at this link: posted 11/5/19
- Westgate Chapel Celebrate Thanksgiving dinner, eFlier at this link: posted 11/4/19
- Edmonds School District LGBTQ+ Event, eFlier at this link: posted 10/29/19
- Edmonds PTA Council Day of The Dead Event, eFlier at this link: posted 10/30/19
- Edmonds School District Drug and Alcohol Prevention Night, eFlier at this link: posted 10/29/19