New this week
Last time appearing in Notes
MIT Meeting on WEDNESDAY, Nov 13th at 6pm
The next MIT meeting will be on WEDNESDAY, November 13th at 6pm in the library. Please note the earlier start time. Childcare will be provided in the MIT family room (across the hall from the library). Guest speakers at the meeting are Brad Proffitt (middle school teacher) and Holly Zenz (assistant principal) talking about Madrona's disaster preparedness plan.
Madrona Skating Party
Fun family night at Lynnwood Bowl & Skate
Monday, November 4th
2 hours of Skating including skate rental for $8 (3.25 extra for inlines)
This is not a drop off event, kids must be supervised by a parent. Flyer is at Skate-Night.jpg.
MCT Art Contest - Open to ALL grades
See flyer attached please Flyer is at art-contest-flyer.docx.
ASB Winter Greens Sale to Support Gym/Recess Equipment
Madrona’s ASB invites you to buy your Holiday Poinsettia and Evergreens here and support the recess and sports programs at Madrona (new balls). Fill out the order-form below and enclose a check for your total (payable to Edmonds School District).
MCT SAVE THE DATE
TURN-IN your order to the MAIN OFFICE by Tuesday, Nov. 5th.
You may PICK-UP your items at Madrona on Wednesday, November 20th from 4-5:30pm.
Order form at this link: Flyer is at Fundraiser-Stadium-Flowers.pdf.
SAVE THE DATE!
Mandatory parent information meeting November 14th, 6pm in the Madrona Commons.
You MUST attend in order for your child to audition/participate, whether you are a new or returning MCT family.
Audition dates: November 18 for ensemble or small roles, November 19 for medium and large roles, November 22 callbacks. All are after school, 4-6pm.
More info coming soon! Flyer is at 35297024_n.jpg.
The following efliers are obtained from this link and error can be caused by irregular format of the listed efliers. In case of error, you should help to contact Oscar at this email or (425)431-7045 and Edmonds School District to provide feedback that the format should be kept with a standard.
- Edmonds School District LGBTQ+ Event, eFlier at this link: posted 10/29/19
- Edmonds PTA Council Day of The Dead Event, eFlier at this link: posted 10/30/19
- Edmonds School District Drug and Alcohol Prevention Night, eFlier at this link: posted 10/29/19
- Edmonds Boys & Girls Club Lacrosse, eFlier at this link: posted 10/22/19
- American Legion Auxililary Santa's Breakfast, eFlier at this link: posted 10/22/19
- South Snohomish County Fire & Rescue Neighborhood Night, eFlier at this link: posted 10/22/19
- Boy Scout Troop 582 Hatchery Project, eFlier at this link: posted 10/22/19
- Edmonds Police Foundation Holiday Dash Flier, eFlier at this link: posted 10/22/19
- Edmonds Police Foundation Holiday Dash Reg, eFlier at this link: posted 10/22/19
- Edmonds Lutheran Church Trunk or Treat, eFlier at this link: posted 10/22/19
- Renew Church Lego Camp, eFlier at this link: posted 10/22/19