New this week
Last time appearing in Notes
Madrona Giving Tree
The time for the Holiday Giving Tree is here! Please take a tag off of the tree (located in the MIT family room) and help out a Madrona family in need. Requested items are a variety of costs to allow any family to be able to give, & gift cards are always welcomed. Tree will be up on Nov 19th- please bring all purchased items (unwrapped) back to school by Dec 17th. Please keep the tag with the item that was purchased to help us get the items to the correct families. Thank you for giving!
Current 6th/7th grade Informational Trip Meeting: Italy/Croatia 2021
Calling families of current 6th and 7th graders: Join other Madrona Middle School students for a travel opportunity abroad the summer of 2021. There will be an informational meeting on Monday, November 18th at 6pm in Renaissance Center. We will discuss the details of the bi-annual, all inclusive Explorica student trip chaperoned by familiar Madrona staff, as well as the early sign up bonus. Questions, or can't make the meeting? Contact Hillary Hubacker at this email or Amy Johnson at this email
An Exciting Volunteer Opportunity Awaits You!!
Don’t have time to volunteer for Madrona events or in the classroom? Looking for an option that’s relatively a low time commitment but is essential to the Madrona Community? Here is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
MKF - Green Envelopes
MIT needs help to administer and maintain the Bear Necessities and Email Blasts Application.
Requires knowledge of the following areas:
Google Cloud Platform
If you are interested, please contact this email
Our Madrona Kids Fund Campaign is in full swing! If you haven't gotten a Green Envelope yet, they are available in the office or the Family Room. Donations can be made online via PayPal or with a check made out to MIT (don't forget to put MKF in the memo line).
We are asking each family to donate just $10 a month - that is less that the cost of two grande pumpkin spice lattes! Thank you for supporting MIT! Flyer is at MKF-Logo-2.png.
MOD Pizza Fundraiser 12/3
Meet up with friends and family for lunch or dinner at MOD and 20% will be donated back to MIT.
Remember to mention Madrona when you order!
Tuesday December 3, 2019
19718 Hwy 99, Bldg 4 Suite 103
The following efliers are obtained from this link and error can be caused by irregular format of the listed efliers. In case of error, you should help to contact Oscar at this email or (425)431-7045 and Edmonds School District to provide feedback that the format should be kept with a standard.
- Holly House Shopping Event, eFlier at this link: posted 11/14/19
- Alderwood Community Church Thanksgiving Dinner, eFlier at this link: posted 11/13/19
- Community Life Center TThanksgiving Box Giveaway, eFlier at this link: posted 11/13/19
- Edmonds School DistrictFamily and Community Education Night, eFlier at this link: posted 11/08/19
- Edmonds Woodway High Performing Arts Pride & Prejudice, eFlier at this link: posted 11/7/19
- Edmonds Center for the Arts Funny Girl, eFlier at this link: posted 11/5/19
- Edmonds Sister City Commission Travel To Japan Poster, eFlier at this link: posted 11/5/19
- City of Edmonds Sister City Commission Educator's Opportunity, eFlier at this link: posted 11/5/19
- City of Edmonds Sister City Commission Chaperone Form, eFlier at this link: posted 11/5/19
- City of Edmonds Sister City Commission Student Exchange Form, eFlier at this link: posted 11/5/19
- Westgate Chapel Celebrate Thanksgiving dinner, eFlier at this link: posted 11/4/19
- Edmonds School Disrict Free Adult English Language Classes, eFlier at this link: posted 11/13/19
- Snohomish County Parks and Recreation Basketball Camp, eFlier at this link: posted 11/13/19